About this event
Who: Innovation DuPage Members & Staff
When: Every other Wednesday from 9:30am -10:30am
- Wed, Jan 26
- Wed, Feb 9
- Wed, Feb 23
- Wed, Mar 9
- Wed, Mar 23
- Wed, Apr 6
- Wed, Apr 20
Where: COVID permitting*, meetups will take place in the IDHQ event space (535 Duane Street, Glen Ellyn)
*When the local COVID situation requires, or, at a majority of attendees' request, meetups will be held virtually. If you have any concerns about gathering in-person, please contact ID's manager of member experience Katie Uram at email@example.com
Each meetup consists of the following:
- Member Presentation - One member company (chosen on a rotating basis) is given dedicated time to introduce their startup, share how fellow members can aid them, and how they can aid fellow members.
- Problem Solving - One member company (chosen on a rotating basis) is given dedicated time to share about an obstacle they're facing and seek advice, input, or help from the group.
- ID Resource Presentation - Get a closer look at the rich trove of resources & tools your startup can take advantage of as an ID member. Each meetup will focus on a different tool or topic.
COVID-19 Safety Notice
All attendees are required to wear a mask at all times except while actively eating or drinking for brief periods.
Individuals should not attend in person if they — or anyone in their household — are displaying any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell